Monday, April 2, 2012

Re‏

ctm
ctm@musica.ufrn.br

You may be surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me
personally.The purpose of my introduction is that I am Sam Modeka, the son of
Paul Modeka a farmer in Zimbabwe who was recently murdered in the land
dispute in my country.I got your contact through network online hence decided
to write you.Before the death of my father,he had taken me to Johannesburg to
deposit the sum of US21.5 million (twenty one million,Five Hundred thousand
United States dollars),in one of the private security company, as he foresaw
the looming danger in Zimbabwe this money was deposited in a box as gem
stones to avoid much demurrage from security company.This amount was meant
for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for the Farms and
establishment of new farms in Swaziland.
This land problem came when Zimbabwean President Mr.Robert Mugabe introduced
a new Land Act Reform wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some few
black farmers,and this resulted to the killing and mob action by Zimbabwean
war veterans and some lunatics in the society.In fact a lot of people were
killed because of this Land reform Act for which my father was one of the
victims. It is against this background that,I and my family fled Zimbabwe for
fear of our lives and are currently staying in the Netherlands where we are
seeking political asylum and moreso have decided to transfer my father's
money to a more reliable foreign account.since the law of Netherlands
prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) to open any bank account or to be
involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of
Netherlands,As the eldest son of my father,I am saddled with the
responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be
transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking
everything we have got. The South African government seems to be playing
along with them.
I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South
Africa for fear of going through the same experience in future,both countries
have similar political history.As a businessman,I am seeking for a partner
who I have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands,I must let
you know that this transaction is risk free.If you accept to assist me and my
family all I want you to do for me,is to make an arrangements with the
security company to clear the consignment(funds) from their afiliate office
here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the
consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.But before
then all modalities will have to be put in place like change of ownership to
the consignment and more importantly this money I intend to use for
investment.
I have two options for you. Firstly you can choose to have certain percentage
of the money for nominating your account for this transaction. Or you can go
into partnership with me for the proper profitable investment of the money in
your country.Whichever the option you want,feel free to notify me.I have also
mapped out 10% of this money for all kinds of expenses incurred in the
process of this transaction.If you do not prefer a partnership I am willing
to give you 15% of the money while the remaining 75% will be for my
investment in your country.Contact me with the above e-mail address while I
implore you to maintain the absolute secrecy required in this transaction.

Thanks,GOD BLESS YOU
Yours Faithfully,
Sam Modeka.

No comments:

Post a Comment