Monday, April 30, 2012

(No Subject)‏

Mrs. Janet Brown cols.1920@yahoo.se I am Mrs. Janet Brown, a devoted Christian and I have been diagnosed of cancer a few years ago immediately after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds in ungodly way. Contact my Attorney Barr. Nelson Powell Email: nelsonpowell77@live.co.uk Tell: +447011150386 You are to state that I have WILLED $10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Dollars) to you because I might not be able to write you again. My Identification Number is WILL/9834520012. email address: nelsonpowell77@live.co.uk for more details.

1 comment:

  1. got that same email this morning...geesh get a job and earn your money.

    ReplyDelete