Thursday, April 19, 2012

From Mr. William Cook - Assist Sicerely TRPZBEEFMS‏

William Cook (williamcook2226@yahoo.com)

Greetings to you,
As you read this, I don't want you to feel sorry for me, because, I believe everyone will pass on someday everyone eventually has appointment with death. My name is William Cook a merchant in Dubai, United Arab Emirate (U.A.E).


I am battling with multiple case cancers and have less than a month to live according to my health prognosis (I am in a private ward in a private hospital here in the United Kingdom). I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for.


But now I regret all this, as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria and East Africa. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.


I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money, which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contented with what I have left for them. The last of my money, which no one knows of, is the huge cash deposit of $35M that I have with a financial Institution. My desire is to make this donation anonymously; hence I am requesting your utmost confidentiality in this matter. I will want you to help me receive this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.


This is the reason why i had to sum up courage to contact you, as I can no longer leave my bed, and because I have lost my vocal chords, I can not speak with you either, I am just able to send and receive email, however, once I have your consent, my attorney will be briefed and will represent me fully.


I will like to inform you that for all your time, effort and sincere honesty you will be given 10% of the funds, this is from the depth of my heart. Please kindly keep intouch with me at all time via E-mail.


I'll be awaiting your quick response.


Yours faithfully,
William Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment